Missing branches on Web Interface but URL works

Hi all,

I have a number of branches all created through the web interface. There are also nested branches. My problem is I can only see some of my branches on the web interfaces. Even odder, is when I query the database with the GraphQL database I also only see the same branches. However, when I try a link of a branch I created but can’t see, it works. I also tried using the grasshopper component but that seems to retrieve the first 10 branches.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue or is it just a bug?

Hi lasaths, how many branches do you have in total? I thought the default limit of branches shown by the web viewer is 25.

@lasaths, hi! If you share with me the stream you’re experiencing this with, I will dig into this asap! Using the graphql api, you should be checking for the limit, cursor and totalCount!

You can either increase the limit (it does default to 25), or use the cursor to fire off a subsequent query for the next set of branches.

Note: I’ll double check with the code in the frontend; ironically, we might be not be doing this there and thus you can’t see all the branches. I’d like to check first with your sample stream if you can share it (otherwise i’ll try and replicate locally).

2 Likes

@teocomi actually logged this in the past as an issue! You can keep track of the status of it here: Branches and commits pagination · Issue #686 · specklesystems/speckle-server · GitHub

1 Like