Microstation Connect errors - could not load file or assembly

Hi,

The Speckle v2 Microstation Connect tool looks great. It’s the first time I’ve tried using it since the v1 alpha that was release around 9months ago.

I can sign in, and view my streams and commits. However I can’t retrieve any streams. I’m getting this list of errors (when trying to retrieve a specific commit from a specific branch)

Could not load file or assembly 'Sentry, Version=3.9.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=fba2ec45388e2af0' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. at Objects.ObjectsKit.LoadConverter(String app) at Speckle.ConnectorMicroStationOpenRoads.UI.ConnectorBindingsMicroStationOpenRoads.<ReceiveStream>d__42.MoveNext() in D:\a\speckle-microstation\speckle-microstation\ConnectorMicroStation\ConnectorMicroStationOpenRoadsShared\UI\Bindings.cs:line 224 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Speckle.DesktopUI.Streams.StreamsRepository.<ConvertAndReceive>d__3.MoveNext() in D:\a\speckle-microstation\speckle-microstation\DesktopUI\DesktopUI\Streams\StreamsRepository.cs:line 46

Speckle Microstation 1.0.1.0

Trying to load into Microstation Connect

Can anyone help me if there is anything I can do to resolve these errors?

Joe

Hey Joe,

I’m afraid we haven’t yet released a Microstation Connector, and you are probably referring to one from Arup. @jenessa.man should be able to help you with it!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll message her to raise.