Introducing SpecklePod!

Hey @Community

If you’re into podcasts, we believe you’ll really enjoy this one. :studio_microphone:

We recently launched SpecklePod, where we interview AEC leaders about their achievements in the field through thought-provoking conversations. The point of this podcast is to raise the AEC taboos while bringing conversations you won’t hear at AEC conferences.

Our first series focuses on the achievements of women leaders in AEC, the challenges they face, and the solutions they create to innovate continuously in the industry.

The first episode features @Ingrid, BIM Manager at Renzo Piano Building Workshop, where we discuss her career path and overall experience working in AEC.

You can find out more about the epsiode below:

Let us know what you think and if you’d like to be a guest on the next episode!

See you at SpeckleCon or any other event we’re hosting this year :partying_face:

Best,
Senda

11 Likes

Is there a feed for conventional podcast players?

You can also listen to it on Podbean

1 Like

I’m so sorry, but I don’t need another option; the only thing I would like to have: a podcast rss feed url.
I have my own podcast player (actually: podurama). I’ve tried several ones, but at the end I chose podurama (I’ve found that this is the best for using on android and win11). I have all my podcast subscriptions there. Don’t want another distraction. I already have more than enough.
And actually, I have both spotify and youtube account; but for me spotify is for listening music; youtube is for watching videos, podurama is for listening podcasts. I don’t watch the podcasts on spotify & youtube; don’t look for videos in podurama or spotify. I’m an open person, but these watching & listening habits I don’t want to change.
Sorry for the long story!! Peace!

1 Like

Then I believe this is what you were asking for: SpecklePod
Sorry for not sending it sooner, thanks and happy listening!

3 Likes

definitely it is!!! and it works.
thx!!

2 Likes