In this guide, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to install and set up Manager, the powerful tool that allows you to manage your Speckle connectors and accounts with ease. Follow along and get started on your journey to becoming a Speckle pro in no time!
- First, go to the Speckle website (https://speckle.systems/) and click on the “Download” button. This will take you to the download page where you can find the latest version of Manager for Speckle.
- Once you’re on the download page, click on the “Download” button for the version of Manager for Speckle that is appropriate for your operating system. This will download the installation file to your computer.
- Now, you can just open the downloaded installation file and follow the prompts to install Manager for Speckle on your computer. This may involve clicking through a series of screens and agreeing to any terms and conditions.
- Once the installation is complete, you should see a shortcut for Manager for Speckle on your desktop or in your start menu. Double-click on this shortcut to open Manager for Speckle.
- If this is the first time you’re running Manager for Speckle, you may be prompted to create a new account or log in to an existing one. Follow the prompts to do so.
- And that’s it! You should now be all set to use Manager for Speckle on your computer. You can start using the app by following the instructions in the user manual or any other relevant documentation.
In summary, installing Manager for Speckle on your computer is a quick and easy process. Simply visit the Speckle website to download the installation file, and follow the prompts to complete the installation. Once you’ve done that, you can start Speckling by launching the app from your desktop or start menu. We hope you enjoy using Manager for Speckle.