Importing custom data into PowerBI

Hi community!

I would like to import “custom” data from speckle into PowerBI. Where custom means that ideally I can easily send data into speckle from python.

The issue is that when I create a speckle stream with data, the format seems to be off. I get the following error message when importing it: Details: “the column ‘data’ of the table wasn’t found”

Speckle Data:
https://speckle.xyz/streams/a467de9a3f/commits/011ae6eacb

Does anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hey @Nielszee92 ,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to! :grinning:

I’ll look into this issue and get back to you as quickly as I can. I’ll make sure to keep you updated.

1 Like

Hey @Nielszee92 ,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We have been able to replicate it. We will definitely keep you updated as soon as we have a solution.

2 Likes

Hi guys, I am getting the same issue using the “unstructured” connector (the structured works fine). Any update on this?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hey @Nielszee92 @ecalzavara ,

I am pleased to inform you that we have resolved the issue and it will be included in the upcoming release.

2 Likes

Awesome! Very eager to try it out :slight_smile: will share the results

1 Like

Awesome news to start the new year! Looking forward to trying it as soon as it’s made available! Thanks for the update @gokermu !

1 Like