I can't read the family and type of the categories: doors, windows, sanitary appliances

Cuando intento extraer la familia y tipo de las categorías Ventanas, puertas, modelos genéricos, aparatos sanitarios las cuales están agrupadas en Objects.BuiltElements.Revit.RevitElementType:Objects.BuiltElements.Revit.RevitSymbolElementType
No aparecen, como puedo solucionar este tema? en ninguna de las demás columnas encuentro esa información

No aparecen

When I try to extract the family and type of the categories Windows, doors, generic models, sanitary appliances which are grouped in Objects.BuiltElements.Revit.RevitElementType:Objects.BuiltElements.Revit.RevitSymbolElementType They do not appear, how can I solve this issue? I cannot find that information in any of the other columns. They do not appear.

hi @pjojoa,

Can you share a bit more information with us so we can help you?

• Are you referring to Power BI parameter extraction or another application?
  • Can you share with us your Speckle Model URL?
  • Can you also share few screenshots of what are you trying exactly to do?

No puedo leer la familia y tipo de la categorías: puertas, ventanas, aparatos sanitarios
Cuando intento extraer la familia y tipo de las categorías Ventanas, puertas, modelos genéricos, aparatos sanitarios las cuales están agrupadas en Objects.BuiltElements.Revit.RevitElementType:Objects.BuiltElements.Revit.RevitSymbolElementType
No aparecen, como puedo solucionar este tema? en ninguna de las demás columnas encuentro esa información

Hey @pjojoa

You have a lot of Revit Instances in your model. The data is detached and you simply need to reference the Revit Instance back to the element/type.

You can read more about how to do that here:

or here:

If you can share with us your Speckle URL, we can take a closer look.