Extract Room Data in Power BI

Hi,

When I pushing my revit model to speckle, the data field(Record) in the query ,does not contain any other columns/data. how can I get them like room area, room name, x,y,z etc… values from the revit.

Thank you,
Regards,
Raju Ch

Hey @Raju_CH ,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to! :grinning:

We’ve made tutorials on interacting with Revit data in Power BI. One of the videos focuses on Revit Rooms. Take a look and let me know if it helps👇:

Full Power BI playlist here👇:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlI5Dyt2HaEsZHG2WJ75WIM0Brx6VHT2S

Also, don’t forget to register for the Community Standup if you want to learn more about this workflow and ask questions:

Hey @gokermu ,

Thank you for the video and its working now at my side. thanks a lot :grinning:

Hi again @gokermu ,

When I used the tool tip for the number, it is not showing when I selected the room.

Please have look into above pic

1 Like

Can you please share the power bi file or the project url with me? If its a private project, you can send a dm.

Hi @gokermu ,

It is working fine now, actually It is taking much to time show the tool tip display in power bi.

Thank you,
Regards,
Raju Ch.

1 Like

I don’t think it should be happening. If the issue continues, please let us know so we can investigate it.

Hi

Not able to get 3D view

Hey @Raju_CH ,

Can you make sure Stream URL, Commit Object ID and Object ID inputs are connected for the 3D Viewer Visual? You can take a look at this video too if you want to.

Okay
Thank you @gokermu