Elements in don't show up in Revit when sent from Rhino

Hi there! I’m currently doing the Rhino :arrow_right: Revit tutorial. The context part loaded in fine and all elements that don’t have a SpeckleScheme load in well as generic models. But when I try loading the Ground Floor stream the elements that have a SpeckleScheme don’t show up, even though it seems to be correctly setup:

I get this warning when loading them into Revit (I tried 2020, 2021 and 2022), and the same issue persisted across different Revit Templates, users and computers.

The input argument “uniqueId” of function Autodesk::Revit::Proxy::DB::DocumentProxy::GetElement or one item in the collection is null at line 1649 of file d:\ship\2020_px64\source\revit\revitdbapi\gensrc\apidocumentproxy.cpp.
Parameter name: uniqueId
at Autodesk.Revit.DB.Document.GetElement(String uniqueId)
at Objects.Converter.Revit.ConverterRevit.WallToNative(Wall speckleWall)
at Speckle.ConnectorRevit.UI.ConnectorBindingsRevit.ConvertReceivedObjects(List`1 objects, ISpeckleConverter converter, StreamState state) in C:\Users\circleci\project\ConnectorRevit\ConnectorRevit\UI\ConnectorBindingsRevit.Receive.cs:line 194

The input argument “uniqueId” of function Autodesk::Revit::Proxy::DB::DocumentProxy::GetElement or one item in the collection is null at line 1649 of file d:\ship\2020_px64\source\revit\revitdbapi\gensrc\apidocumentproxy.cpp.
at Objects.Converter.Revit.ConverterRevit.FloorToNative(Floor speckleFloor)
at Speckle.ConnectorRevit.UI.ConnectorBindingsRevit.ConvertReceivedObjects(List`1 objects, ISpeckleConverter converter, StreamState state) in C:\Users\circleci\project\ConnectorRevit\ConnectorRevit\UI\ConnectorBindingsRevit.Receive.cs:line 194

at Objects.Converter.Revit.ConverterRevit.FaceWallToNative(RevitFaceWall speckleWall)

Missing type. Family: Type:
Type was replaced with: Floor, Generic 150mm

Gap between current and previous co-edges in BRepBuilder::addCoEdgeInternal_(): check that edge-curve orientations and co-edge flipped-flags are correct.
Parameter name: edgeId

Hey @Roi_Heinason, thanks for the heads up - we changed the schemabuilder behavior recently and I think I know where this bug is coming from! Should be fixed soon and packaged with the next release :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes