DWG to Blender via Revit

I imported a DWG to Revit and streamed it to Blender but no information was imported and I wonder if this is a limitation in the Blender plugin? The stream is Speckle

I have the same problem with exported areas from Revit (polylines to Blender) Speckle

Hi @MaxT

What version of the Blender connector are you using?
Please can you try using our latest 2.17.0-alpha2

I was able to successfully receive both commits

Although, I think this one clearly shows that our arc conversion has some bugs. This I will investigate.

If you’re still getting problems. Please could you check the console for error logs. (Windows → Toggle System Console) and send a screenshot after the receive “completes”

Thanks,
I updated to the latest version but was not able to initialize it:
SpeckleBlender: Loading users…
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Max Tillberg\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\bpy_speckle\operators\users.py”, line 65, in execute
profiles = get_local_accounts()
File “C:\Users\Max Tillberg\AppData\Roaming\Speckle\connector_installations\Blender 3.6\specklepy\core\api\credentials.py”, line 61, in get_local_accounts
accounts.extend(Account.model_validate_json(r[1]) for r in res)
File “C:\Users\Max Tillberg\AppData\Roaming\Speckle\connector_installations\Blender 3.6\specklepy\core\api\credentials.py”, line 61, in
AttributeError: type object ‘Account’ has no attribute ‘model_validate_json’
Error: Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Max Tillberg\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\bpy_speckle\operators\users.py”, line 65, in execute
profiles = get_local_accounts()
File “C:\Users\Max Tillberg\AppData\Roaming\Speckle\connector_installations\Blender 3.6\specklepy\core\api\credentials.py”, line 61, in get_local_accounts
File “C:\Users\Max Tillberg\AppData\Roaming\Speckle\connector_installations\Blender 3.6\specklepy\core\api\credentials.py”, line 61, in
AttributeError: type object ‘Account’ has no attribute ‘model_validate_json’

I tried 2.16 RC and that worked fine.

Glad to here you have something working.
Although I can’t seem to reproduce any issues with either 2.16.0 or 2.17.0-alpha2
Perhaps it was just a reinstall that fixed things.

Please let me know if the issue happens agian.