DAGs and Speckle: SpeckleCon 2024 Workshop Discussion

Hey all, I’m creating this topic for any discussion about my workshop at SpeckleCon. Post here if you have any questions or general follow up!

9 Likes

Hi Ryan! Unfortunately, I could not attend the workshop. Is there any material you could share?

2 Likes

+1 to that. I heard it was very good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi @RyanHaunfelder,

I had a clash with another workshop, would like to see some resources of it to read in the future!

3 Likes

Hi @RyanHaunfelder,
Would it be possible to share the slides and possibly also some code from the DAGs + Speckle workshop you gave at SpeckleCon 2024?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi Ryan!

This is Abhishek from TYLin. Hope you are doing well. Unfortunately, I could not attend the workshop at SpeckleCon 2024 last year. Is there any material you could share on any new recent developments? Any resource would be helpful.

Appreciate this a lot in advance

Yours sincerely,
Abhishek Shinde