COBie data extraction from data in power BI

Dear Bilal,

I hope you are well.
I have an issue with extracting my COBie parameters from the ‘‘data’’ column of the dataset transformed from my Revit model to power BI using Speckle connector.
I can see the COBie information when I send the model to the speckle, but cannot find and extract them within the power BI.

could you please help me through that?

Best
Hooshiar

Hey @hahmadpanah ,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to! :grinning:

I would be happy to assist you. Could you please provide me with the Speckle Model URL, so I can try to replicate the issue on my end?

Additionally, I will make this thread public so that others who encounter the same problem can also benefit from it. Please let me know if you have any objections to this.

1 Like

Dear Bilal,
Thanks for coming back to me and appreciate your help.
I am happy with making the question as Public, but could you please not share the URL as it is one of our official projects in the company?

Another issue is that I am not able to copy and paste the url address neither here nor when I want to open it in Power BI and every time I have to type the url.

Best
Hooshiar

Hey @hahmadpanah ,

I was able to access Cobie parameters using the Speckle.Revit.Parameter.ToNameValueRecord() function in Power Query. Can you try the method shown in this tutorial and let me know if it works for you too?