Change object parameters through the Speckle Api

I am looking to stream data from rhino or Revit to a web app where user will be able to make changes to certain parameters. Does the Rest API allow for the change of individual parameters? I saw that there was a parameter updater feature but couldn’t find corresponding documentation in the Rest API docs.

Another option would be to stream to our web apps postgreSQL data base make the manipulations and then create a new modified stream.

Thank you for seeking help! Our friendly community is here to assist you. :pray:

To assist you better, please consider providing:

• Objective: What are you trying to achieve, e.g. Receive Blender data in Excel, Use REST to query comments, …

• Issue: If you suspect a bug, describe what you expect to happen. Explain what is happening or failing to happen. If you instead need a guiding hand, where are you stuck?

• Example: Help us reproduce the issue by attaching sample files, giving a step-by-step reproduction guide and screenshots/videos if available

• Speckle link: What better way to share data than using Speckle?

• Logs: If the issue regards our desktop connectors, please share the relevant logs you find under: %appdata%/Speckle/Logs

Hey Benjamin, I replied to your message here: Question: How can I modify element parameters in Speckle? - #8 by teocomi

It’s not possible at the moment.