Can we build a Cloud BIM platform with 10 bucks?

Hi, I am Victor! I am looking for teammates to build the cheapest common data environment (CDE) ever seen, one that cost 10 bucks, just like my Notion, Spotify, Netflix subscriptions. A big chunk of the AEC industry is composed of small creatives, engineers and builders who do not have the budget to buy a fully fledged, enterprise ready options in the market and my guess is that they don’t need it. Well for 10 bucks, that’s another story. I want to help these small businesses get their projects on the cloud, collaborate, share, communicate and propel their ideas. I am hoping you know what the infrastructure will be built on! Send me a message if you like cheap apps.

9 Likes

Can I join? TBH I’m thirsty for a hack and I didn’t enjoy being guest crit at studio reviews…

Sounds like a super cool topic, one that we’re quite interested in at speckle overall too!

3 Likes

Yes! Welcome aboard.

You have my sword! Please add me to the list.

1 Like

I used Power Automate solution to apply functions and rules into Sharepoint, it is working great as CDE. But hey! am down to work I another solution, I am in if you need!!

1 Like

I used Power Automate solution to apply functions and rules into Sharepoint, it is working great as CDE. But hey! I am down to work in another solution if you need!!

1 Like

OpenProject (https://www.openproject.org/) is an open source project management platform that has a BIM variant. could be something interesting ?