Bug viewing multiple submodels together

Hey everyone! :v:

We are currently testing our new self-deployed Speckle server in my company. There, we are experiencing issues with the 3d viewer viewing models with multiple sub models.

• Speckle Status: self deployed speckle server version 2.21.0

• Objective: Viewing multiple models at the same time (coordination model)

• Issue: If I open a single model and adding all the other models one by one, the viewer works fine (A). If I, instead, go the easy way and press “View all” for the parent model in the model browser, some objects are placed at wrong locations (B).

• Example picture - “View all” in parent model (B): Can you see all those objects distributed in the top?

Do you have a solution for that? Am I doing something wrong? The models were uploaded using the Revit connector with the “upload by project base point” setting.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :star_struck:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Manu,

Any chance you could publish these models on https://app.speckle.systems/ and then share them with us?
We would then be able to investigate further.

1 Like

Hey Matteo,

Sorry for my late reply - there have been some other topics I had to focus on. Thank you for you offer - unfortunately those are client models that I can not share easily.

It’s funny - I looked at it today and I was not able to reproduce this error. We moved some models from one model to some other but we did not really change things. Also the version of our server is still the same.

I guess we’ll have to look out whether it happens again.