Blender - No streams showing

Hello,

In blender none of my streams are showing (see attached screen grab)
I can not create a new stream either.
I have tried several versions of the speckle plugin.

Thanks

Shamus

1 Like

Hey @s_c ,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to! :grinning:

Can you please provide the following information:

• What version of Blender and Blender connector are you using?
  • What is your operating system?
  • Have you installed Manager and set up your account?
  • Have you created any projects (streams) in Speckle?

Hey, thanks for the quick response - I tried speckle 2.17,2.16, 2.15 on both blender 4.0 and 3.6 nothing worked for me. OS is windows 11 family, manager and account both set up and have been working for aong time just recently had this problem. I have many projects in speckle!

Did you previously use the Blender connector, and did it stop working, or is this your first time using it with Blender?

Previously used it, passing info between revit and blender - I installed it fresh in Blender 4.0 and it didnt work so went back and checked in blender 3.6 and not working there either.

I aslo use it at work on another computer and I had Speckle 3.17 working on Blender 4.0

Can you try uninstalling it using Manager, deleting speckle connector from this folder: %appdata%/Speckle/connector_installations/Blender 3.4 and installing again using Manager.

I uninstalled speckle and checked the location you gave me, I only had Blender 4.0 in there, no blender 3.4. I deleted tBlender 4.0 and reinstalled the plugin from the manager and it is still not working.

Please could you let us know what other plugins you may have installed?

Are other Speckle connectors working for you? (for other apps)
And finally, please can you follow these steps.

1. Open a blender.
  2. Open the system Console (Window -> Toggle System Console)
    blender-system-console
  3. Open the Speckle tab, and hit the refresh button.
  4. Copy paste the text from the system console, and post it here.