Allow Upload Json From Stream Upload

Hi Sepeckle Team,
It usefull if we can allow import json and csv or xlsx from stream ? Because some case user only want use data don’t need show 3d visualize.In my case, many user DataScience and ML use data connect for job no need any 3D :sweat_smile:

Example : User have a json data like this and want upload it, I know with developer it is easy but with user it readly hard to push data like this to speckle.

[
  {
    "Properties": {
      "Name": "Name",
      "Value": "Rectangular Duct"
    },
    "Name": "Item"
  },
  {
      "Name": "Type",
      "Value": "Ducts: Rectangular Duct: TKG (ELV CTRL)"
    },
  },
  {
      "Name": "Internal Type",
      "Value": "LcRevitComposite"
    },
  },
  {
      "Name": "GUID",
      "Value": "9ae5ec43-713d-4194-85c0-e7a95dd8d492"
    },
  },
]

ds.json (13.6 KB)

If we can do some thing like that look like https://www.kaggle.com/, it readlly is big deal to apply data science and ml for AEC.

1 Like

Hey @chuongmep ,

I see. I guess this shouldn’t be too hard to implement. But I didn’t understand your point on something that looks like kaggle.com. Can you elaborate on what you meant?

1 Like

BTW You can already push JSON data from c# and python and probably from the grasshopper connector too :wink:

Yes, I know that, but may be easy than if we can allow upload file quickly to connect.

Yes, I know it not too hard to implement, I thinking with think of normal engineer, people don’t have any experience with programing language can easy create a stream contains data for them self.

1 Like