Hello everyone, I have a project in Grasshopper called Geoschema. This algorithm collects data about site and analyzes it. I planed to use speckle to distribute site information to potential clients. And after the introduction of Speckle into the algorithm, several thoughts appeared:
- Textures. They are sorely lacking in the Speckle environment. Everything looks very simple without them.
- More advanced use of Globals. I would like to work with this section, as well as with the geometry branch.
- Editing the project menu. People who have never programmed will find it very difficult to understand the structure of the project. And it cannot be edited in any way to make it easier to use.
- Ortho view - it’s cool that they added it!
- Downloading geometry. I would like to be able to allow people to download geometries without logging into speckle.
You can spin my project at the link: https://speckle.xyz/streams/9fdb17757a
Sorry, but there is all description in russian language