Connect! Virtual Conference

Hello @Community :wave:,

:mega: We’re very very excited to be announcing our first virtual event: Connect!

It’s our conference for engineers, designers, BIM managers, hackers, and anyone interested in modern solutions, open-source, and data-driven processes for the AEC industry.

Over three online days, leading startups, experts, and vendors in the space will provide insights on how to bring your workflows to the 21st century and run hands-on workshops.

We’re still ironing out the details, but all the sessions will happen between 19th and 21th of October , starting from 1pm to 8pm UK time (UTC +1). Keep an eye out for the exact timings - we’re going to announce in the next weeks.

Registration & Schedule :point_down:

11 Likes

Amazing :tada:! Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

I suscribed !! Looking foirward to it ! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

woot woot! :smiley: all in :robot: Would also be happy to show off some of the Sasaki Speckle things we’ve been cooking :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

That’d be awesome :metal: we’re doing some schedule fine-tuning in the next few days, I’ll let you know!

2 Likes

Hey @Community ,

We have a draft schedule for the event! :spiral_calendar:
Check it out and don’t forget to register if you haven’t already:

6 Likes

Hello everyone @Community ,

Connect! is starting now!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Speckle conference

Hi Speckle team ,

I came across the really cool conference that’s ongoing from the 19th of October until the 21st (2021).
I, unfortunately, missed this and I was wondering if the talks and sessions might be uploaded to your youtube at some point?

many thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hey there @kiwi_101!

Let me start by welcoming you to our Community! Feel free to Introduce yourself 🙆 to everyone if you feel like it :+1:t3:

As for the conference videos, we’ll do some editing to the raw video and upload them to Youtube soon enough! Although I can’t say for sure exactly when… we’ll do our best to get them up quickly.

Sorry that you missed it! I hope we see you around in the next one!

3 Likes

:clap::clap:

What an amazing event it was! I haven’t attended an event like this for some time. Although I couldn’t join all the sessions, I’ll definitely watch them when they are published.

5 Likes

Happy to hear that the videos will be published on YouTube!
I couldn’t join the ‘Automated Workflows with Python’ session with @izzylys,
which I was trying to replay on Hopin, but will have to wait on the YouTube video.
Are the slides maybe already available somewhere?
As I noticed that these were shared in some of the sessions.

5 Likes

Hey @Rob!

Sure thing, the slides are available here :blush:

3 Likes

Agree! What a great event with very insightful discussions and presentations! Hopefully it can be in real life next year.

1 Like

Hi @AlanRynne !

thanks for the update! looking forward to the next event :slight_smile:

2 Likes