Connect! Talks and workshops from the industry pioneers from leading startups and companies

Hello @Community :wave:,

:mega: We’re very very excited to be announcing our first virtual event: Connect!

It’s our conference for engineers, designers, BIM managers, hackers, and anyone interested in modern solutions, open-source, and data-driven processes for the AEC industry.

Over three online days, leading startups, experts, and vendors in the space will provide insights on how to bring your workflows to the 21st century and run hands-on workshops.

We’re still ironing out the details, but all the sessions will happen between 19th and 21th of October , starting from 1pm to 8pm UK time (UTC +1). Keep an eye out for the exact timings - we’re going to announce in the next weeks.

Register now :point_down:

Confirmed Sessions and Speakers

Startup Scene

We’ve heckled some of the most amazing hackers that made and are making a mark on AEC to come and deliver rants, workshops and presentations:

• Hypar
  • Canoa
  • Archylise
  • Join
  • Archilogic
  • IFC.js
  • OSArch
  • Ladybug Tools
  • Kreo
  • ekkodale
  • Speckle (yes, we’re the impostors in this list)
  • and more!

Industry & Academia

We’ve got a bunch of leading industry experts calling from some of the brightest companies and universities out there:

• Hassel
  • Arup
  • Royal Haskoning
  • UC Berkeley
  • EPFL Lausanne
  • ETH Zurich
  • and more!

PS
Got something super cool that’d you’d like to show? We might still have a few free slots, hit us up and we’ll see if we can add it in!

10 Likes

Amazing :tada:! Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I suscribed !! Looking foirward to it ! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

woot woot! :smiley: all in :robot: Would also be happy to show off some of the Sasaki Speckle things we’ve been cooking :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

That’d be awesome :metal: we’re doing some schedule fine-tuning in the next few days, I’ll let you know!

1 Like