Automatic update in grasshopper?

you can no longer receive streams in grasshopper automatically without clicking the receive button?

Right click, and thereā€™s an ā€œauto receiveā€! If itā€™s not there, weā€™ve broken something :adhesive_bandage: @AlanRynne just texted me thatā€™s heā€™s double checking the button is still there :slight_smile: (paranoia never hurtā€¦)

yep that is how i always remembered it :slight_smile: . but donā€™t see that anymore

2 Likes

weā€™ve broken something.

1 Like

Ooopsies! Iā€™ll look into this to fix itā€¦

Meanwhile, you can use the Synchronous Receiver, only difference is that it will block the UI while it receives.

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 15.53.05

cool thanks
writing codeā€¦

the synchronous one is not updating either, it just tells me there is an update

Oh yeah sorry, I should have explained myself better :slight_smile:

That one will not ā€œautomaticallyā€ receive for you, just when the input changes or you press ā€˜F5ā€™. Iā€™m working on a quick fix now for the Receive node. If I manage to fix it Iā€™ll make a new release of that connector so you can get it.

@r_c itā€™s fixed!!

In a couple of minutes you should see the new version 2.2.6 for the Grasshopper connector in your Speckle Manager.

Let me know if you have any trouble :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank for the update. it crashes quite often but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s me doing something wrong.

Yikes. Weā€™re gonna meet tomorrow, but if you can dump us a crash log or some reproduction steps in the meantime, weā€™d be really grateful šŸ™‡ā€ā™‚ļø