Archicad - Include Quantities

Nice! Would love to see some of the data stored in the archicad parameters show up in Speckle. Basic stuff like wall quantities ( volume / area calculations) would go a along way. Any idea if this is being looked at for the next update?

2 Likes

Hi Andrei,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to! :grinning:

We’ll definitely include quantities and other kind of data at some point. I’ll let you know once we implement it. Thanks for your suggestion😊 and keep them coming💪.

2 Likes

Hello, I am also subscribing to this feature request!
Archicad should include as many element properties as possible, like Revit but quantities and material name/ID should be a priority.
The world needs this! :wink:

3 Likes

Hello @Constantinesis,

Thanks for your feedback, we will be adding support for more Archicad properties for schedules or dashboards. You can learn more on what we are up to below.

2 Likes

Hello @Pavol, thats awesome news, glad to see a roadmap for Archicad!
Also, improving connection between Revit and Archicad, will be a huge thing that helps all users collaborate no matter their software preferences.

2 Likes

Hey there @Andrei and @Constantinesis!

I wanted to share some good news with you - we’ve just released a new update for the Archicad connector that includes support for quantities! We know it’s been a long time coming, so thank you for your patience. There are now two new settings available in the Advanced Settings dialog. Please feel free to install the 2.18-wip5 release and let us know what you think! We always appreciate feedback and are here to help if you need any assistance.

ConnectorArchicad_FzZBblgMFC

2 Likes

Great news, Will test!